We have been successfully working with clients for twenty five years.
Our expertise and high professionalism ensure providing high quality legal services in commercial law and ability to implement transactions of diverse scale and complexity.
We have always been among leaders in the Latvian legal community.
Our strength: long-term professional practice and extensive international collaboration.
Our experience: we have been legal counsel in numerous important and precedent-setting projects in Latvia providing legal advice and fostering entry of numerous foreign businesses into Latvia.
Our target: resume our place among leading law firms in the Baltic states having strong collaboration partners in Scandinavia, the UK, Russia and other countries worldwide.
Loze & Partners focuses not only on its own success; our interests lie in the overall development of the country and enhancement of interests of the community.
Loze & Partners and/or its lawyers is a member in several professional and public organisations and contributes to the work of:
- Latvian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI)
- Irish Latvian Chamber of Commerce
- the Board, Pasaules dabas fonds
- International Bar Association
Lawyers of Loze & Partners are active in the work of the Foreign Investors Council in Latvia FICIL, in particular drafting of FICIL documents.
Lawyers of Loze & Partners have volunteered considerable amounts of lawyers’ time to assist public organisations in our community.
Loze & Partners actively participates in the work of the Legal Practice and Aid Centre, Faculty of Law, University of Latvia
We all believe that our time, knowledge and experience invested in pro bono projects generate social returns for the community that are always worthwhile.
Every year, Loze & Partners are among active members of the Shadow Day organised by Junior Achievement Latvia.
Loze & Partners is a member of ADVOC, the leading international network of independent law firms, forging new connections in over 50 countries worldwide. No matter what the client’s legal question as to any country worldwide, the response will be prompt as this is ensured by our participation in ADVOC.
Through our close links with leading law firms in Estonia and Lithuania, Loze & Partners is in a favourable position to serve clients in legal matters in all three Baltic countries.
Extensive private connections and long-term professional co-operation with a number of international law firms enables Loze & Partners to assist clients in almost every significant European and North American jurisdiction. By means of close personal contacts Loze & Partners has developed a long track record of successful collaboration with several leading Scandinavian law firms, which has benefited Latvian businesses in those countries and foreign businesses in Latvia.
Lawyers of Loze & Partners participate in the conferences organized by the International Bar Association(www.ibanet.org) on a regular basis.
Lawyers of Loze & Partners have been repeatedly top ranked by several prestigious international legal directories, such as IFLR1000, Legal500, Chambers & Partners in such fields as M&A, competition and contract law
Success of our clients inspires us and we consider a long-term lawyer-client relationship the most rewarding aspect about our job.
- Legal services to companies of the US, Ireland and Canada relating to operational lease agreements of aircraft (including aircraft registration in Latvia)
- Legal services to MEGO in expansion of its supermarket retail chain as a result of MEGO-IKI merger
- Legal advice to Mercedes-Benz in issues relating to transboundary lease
- Legal advice to Uber Technologies Inc. in tax issues in Latvia
- After request of Maastricht University – study for the European Commission evaluating the framework for the free movement of lawyers against market and regulatory developments in the single market.
- Regular legal advice to GUILTY, one of leading advertising agencies in Latvia.
- Loze & Partners has successfully represented its client in the sale of SIA Pharmidea, a pharmaceutical company, shares resulting in entry of a new investor.
- Ongoing legal advice to Mars, Incorporated, for more than 10 years
- Legal advice to such leading European banks as ABN Amro Bank and Fortis Bank in their reorganisation; drafting all relevant documents to re-register one of the largest commercial pledges in Latvia
- Legal services to AERODIUM, an innovative and internationally well-known Latvian company, in trade mark registration and representation
- Representation of Husqvarna in relation to withdrawal and destruction of counterfeit goods
- Legal services to Barclays Bank / Oxford Aviation Academy relating to drafting of commercial pledge and other relevant documents for the most advanced pilot training centre in the Baltic states
- Ongoing legal advice to investors from the Benelux countries that are shareholders in one of the major fur farms in the Baltic states
- Ongoing legal advice to a Norwegian company relating to the purchase and operation of farming and forest land having an area of hundreds of hectares in Latvia
- Legal advice to a major Parex creditor protecting its rights during the bank restructuring
- Representation of a major Lithuanian construction company relating to breach of its rights in Latvia